Volunteer for Coalition for Queens
- Provide your technical expertise and assist in the instruction of Access Code classes and/or office hours.
- Skills: Strong technical understanding of mobile development (iOS and/or Android) and/or Java.
- Time: 3–8 hours / week (for 6 weeks)
- Provide real world expertise in relevant topics pertaining to the tech industry, including but not limited to product development, technical interview preparation, UI/UX, startup funding, and marketing.
- Skills: Seminar leaders should have expertise and experience in the topic area.
- Time: 2–3 hours
- Volunteer mentors will serve as models of success and help Access Coders navigate the tech ecosystem. Mentors will be paired with a team of students to help guide them as they enter the tech industry.
- Skills: Experience in tech as a developer, engineer, product manager, hiring manager, etc.
- Time: 10 hours / month
- Monthly committee meeting (led by committee co-chairs)
- Quarterly full volunteer meeting
- Every donation is important -- doesn’t matter if it’s $10 or $10,000
- Employer, charitable contribution program
- If you’re a C4Q volunteer, you have free access to our events
- Learning experience for everyone